- Bioresearch Online: a portal for commercial links and breaking news.
- WWW Virtual Library of Pharmaceutical Companies: alphabetical lists of companies that produce pharmaceuticals and biologics.
- BiosciRegister.com: a compilation for sourcing manufacturers of biotechnology equipment for cell biology, cell culture, genomics, proteomics, and more. Also includes free magazines, job listings, news, events.
- PhRMA (Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America).
- Abcam: Antibodies and reagents.
- Applied Precision Inc: providing hardware & technology for Microarray scanning and analysis, and more.
- Invitrogen: bioinformatics software for genomic research and accelerated drug discovery.
- Oracle: database developers; MIT certificate holders can obtain a copy through the MIT site license.
- SciMagix: provider of image informatics solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Spotfire: provider of software for integration of data and analytical tools.
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes.
- SPAD: Signalling Pathway Database.
- Center for Microbial Ecology at Michigan State University: bioinformatics databases.
- EcoCyc: Encyclopedia of E. coli Genes and Metabolism: bioinformatics database that describes the genome and the biochemical machinery of E. coli.